Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
develoPPP was set up by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) to foster the involvement of the private sector in areas where business opportunities and development policy initiatives overlap.
It offers financial and technical support for companies that want to do business or have already begun operating in developing and emerging-market countries.
Scope of the Role:
The Technical Advisor is responsible for implementing health-related develoPPP measures such as “Development and Production of COVID-19 RNA rapid tests and strengthening of local laboratory capacities”.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- implements health-related develoPPP measures such as “Development and Production of COVID-19 RNA rapid tests and strengthening of local laboratory capacities”, “Capacity building on vaccine safety and effectiveness”, “Training of Biomedical Engineers”, etc.
- supports the management of the above projects in accordance with the order and project goals and activities agreed with the partner, team agreements and/or agreements with the superior
- coordinates and assists in preparing and implementing project activities and carries out other activities required for implementing these measures
- contracts third parties and supports procurement to deliver services in cooperation with the respective administrative department of the GIZ Ghana Country Office
- advises partner institutions on order clarification, identifies needs, develops concepts and strategies, and provides technical input
cooperates with local communities, relevant organization and nongovernmental agencies in the project environment, as well as with other projects to improve and maintain good working relationships
- innovation and knowledge management and communication of innovations integrates results and experiences into teamwork and the work of all relevant groups
Qualification Required & Experience
- M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering or related field with ideally specific knowledge of diagnostics/medical devices
- at least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- experience working in the Ghanaian health sector and Global Health
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- very good communication and negotiation skills
- strong managerial and organisational competence
- willingness to travel (abroad) regularly
- very good knowledge of the English language; very good knowledge of the
- The French language is an asset
- willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
- ability to work independently but also in a team
- ability to take initiative and work in a multicultural environment
How To Apply
Interested applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
under the Job Code 2022/develoPPP/21/03. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider the application unsuccessful.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race,
and religion is encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 10 April 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.