Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Public Financial Management (PFM) Component of GovID’s main objective is to strengthen the capacity for budgetary management that is geared toward inclusive development (at the national and sub-national levels).
Partner institutions include the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Gender & social Protection, National Planning Commission and Financial Intelligence Center
Scope of the Role:
The intern will be part of the Public Financial Management (PFM) Component of the Governance for Inclusive Development (GovID) Programme, working specifically on interventions combatting illicit financial flows (IFFs) and serious and organized crime (SOC).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The GovID team works with Law Enforcement Agencies and other relevant state and non-state institutions to strengthen structures and systems aligned with national policies on combatting IFF & SOC in
- Support the planning, preparing, implementing, monitoring and communicating of capacity building interventions with partner institutions to strengthen systems aligned with national policies that combat illicit financial flows and serious and organised crime.
- Contribute to the timely implementation of work plans and assist in the monitoring of activities and report on progress
- Contribute to the reporting and knowledge management of the GovID Programme
- Support in the organization of workshops, meetings, events and training including the preparation of the agenda, logistical organization and preparing other relevant documentation before and after events including report writing
- Conduct desk research, including media monitoring, on issues or themes related to IFF/SOC in Ghana which would be of potential relevance to the programme
- Support regular engagements with partner institutions and other relevant stakeholders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Students currently enrolled in a master’s Programme or having finished their Bachelor’s degree in the field of Public Administration, Economics, Development Studies or any relevant field of the social sciences less than six months ago by the start of the internship may apply
- Foundational knowledge and strong interest in good governance and corruption-related issues with particular focus on Serious and Organized Crime related issues including Illicit Financial flows, AntiMoney Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Motivated team player with an organized, systematic, proactive, detail- and goal-oriented work approach
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in international cooperation.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.