Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Export Promotion Authority, an agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry seeks to engage the services of a Head of Legal for immediate placement.
To serve as a liaison officer, company secretary for the Authority and to provide legal advisory services as well as represent the Authority on legal matters
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures the development and implementation of legal strategies
- Provides legal advocacy on behalf of the Authority
- Provides legal advice to the Authority
- Serves as Secretary to the Board
- Oversees the crafting and review of legal documents
- Ensures the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Unit
- Represents the Authority in legal matters in court
- Ensures collaboration with the Attorney General’s Department and other stakeholders for the preparation and review of legal documents
- Ensures representation in legal and administrative proceedings
- Ensures the interpretation of laws, rules and regulations
- Ensures that other Directorates, comply with the laws, rules, regulations and procedures of the Authority
- Oversees the implementation of the Performance Management System within the Unit
- Ensures the preparation of budget and work plan for the Unit
- Appraises the performance of immediate subordinate staff
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of LLB from an accredited University
- 5+ years post-qualification experience in similar role or other related disciplines will be an added advantage.
- A registered member of a recognised and relevant professional legal body in good standing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- In-depth knowledge in the Ghana Laws and Industrial relations Act and Regulations
- Knowledge in Corporate Governance law and practice will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in International Trade Law
- Extensive leadership, networking, monitoring and management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Negotiating, lobbying and conflict resolution skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.