Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in both the Laravel Framework of PHP and NodeJs. He must also have strong leadership qualities.
- Develop features and improvements to the Treepz products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions.
- Great communication skills in order to effectively communicate and manage information flow between the Ghanaian team and the engineering team as need be.
- Be able to give first-level support for any technology issue that the Ghanaian may face and escalate appropriately if need be.
- Ability to use GitLab during project development and improvements.
- Significant professional experience with Laravel and Nodejs is required for this specialty.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers and clear status updates.
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution (This is very key).
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.