Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Warehouseman. The Warehouseman role is responsible for SAFE and efficient execution of all TGL physical inventory materials movements within TGL AFB Logistics facilities.
The role also ensures that all the material movements are properly documented, transacted, and timely entered into the TGL inventory systems (Maximo and/or SAP).
The key activities include materials receiving, put-away, inventory consumption (issues), bin-to-bin transfers, storerooms transfer, offshore container stuffing, stock verification, inventory adjustments, etc..
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All carried out in accordance with company Materials Management and Warehousing procedures.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Materials receiving activities, incl. physical packaging / re-packaging, material identification and inspection, PO – AWB – materials certs review and validation.
- Materials label printing and put-away activities.
- Materials pulling/issues and preparation for offshore delivery (bagging & tagging).
- Offshore container stuffing.
- Conducting cycle count activities at TGL warehouse facilities as well as remote storage locations, as require.
- Processing materials deliveries from Offshore and 3rd party vendors.
- Hazardous Materials handling.
- Materials movement related to inventory clean-up, scrap, and disposals activities.
- Participate in all TGL safety initiatives where pertains to MM Warehouse activities.
- Follows TGL MM Warehouse guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in the warehouse facilities' self-verification program.
- Timely inventory system transaction updates, as required.
- Keeps the warehouse and yard storage areas clean and organized.
- 2+ demonstrable experience in Materials Management Warehousing.
- Previous work experience with Maximo and/or SAP.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience within an Oil and Gas or Mining operating environment is preferable.
- Knowledge of equipment and materials employed in the Oil & Gas industry is a plus.
- English language and numeracy skills are a must.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum secondary education, in a technical or related discipline
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.