Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint an O&M Materials Coordination Lead. The position will be based in Takoradi, Ghana. Materials Coordinator Lead role acts as a single point of contact for ALL material related matters arising from within Operations & Maintenance (O&M) customer base, Logistics & Materials (L&M), and Supply Chain Management (SCM) supporting functions.
The emphasis is on customer support and the on-time delivery of materials to support the Business.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The role performs Material Planning and Coordination activities with a focus on accuracy, quality inputs, and optimization of end-to-end material process.
The role provides close support to the Materials Manager in all aspects of MM Warehouse operations. and steps into the role when required.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Single point of contact for the Business with regards to monitoring of materials’ status and addressing material enquiries across the Supply Chain: WO reservations, stock availability and replenishment, PO tracking and expediting, thru offshore deliveries.
- Accountable for updating and delivery of the WO Material Tracking Report.
- Facilitate demand information flow from O&M customer to Supply Chain Management and Materials Management and Warehousing team.
- Coordinating the Repair and Return process.
- Coordinating Bag & Tag process (Kitting).
- Attend maintenance activity planning meetings to determine future demand and provide material statuses where require.
- Work with stakeholders to review material demand and confirm materials availability relative to demand.
- Support the Business in the identification of the proper Material Data Masters (MDM) and to search for available inventory within the Maximo system.
- Assist Maintenance Planners in initiating new Material Master requests.
- Assist the business in identifying the source of supply or recommend substitutions for demand fulfilment.
- Assist the Business and Procurement in verifying material lead time.
- Monitor the status of material reservations or materials allocated to WO plans.
- Monitor open material purchase requisitions and ensure timely conversion to PO’s (in SAP).
- Coordinate the inventory fabrication and repair-return process, track and expedites the repairs.
- Work with Procurement Expediters to track material and provide updates to stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate offshore materials demand (fulfilment).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinate and support the warehouse team with execution of the Bag & Tag process.
- Work with warehouse and logistics teams to coordinate physical pick up/delivery of material from storage location to the point of need.
- Supports the warehouse and inventory management teams to coordinate physical transfer from one storage location to another storage location.
- Assist Offshore Controller and Warehouse team in generating and coordinating material returns from work site.
- Work with the business for disposition of material returns from the work site (scrap / disposals).
- Support the Business and MM Inventory Team in review of disposal candidates
- 10+ years of demonstrable experience in Materials Management
- Previous work experience with Maximo and/or SAP a must.
- Working proficiency if MS Office basic software tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects, or similar reporting tools a plus.
- Experience within an Oil and Gas and/or Mining operating environments.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Good understanding of equipment and materials employed in Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills effective communication, and ability to work effectively within a functional matrix organization and influence leadership and operating function stakeholders
- English language and numeracy skills at master level.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.