Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focused on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint an Inventory Management Lead. The position will be based in Takoradi, Ghana. The role assists in financial control of all TGL owned material inventories in support of TGL operating assets. The majority of the TGL inventory is managed within Maximo (currently being deployed) and SAP systems.
This role possesses the ability to develop, articulate and execute inventory strategies that support the Business. Responsible for inventory optimization, controls, analysis and reporting with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Act as an SME in area of Inventory Management within the Logistics & Materials (L&M) team and its stakeholders.
- Support deployment of TGL CMMS (Maximo) inventory system.
- Supports integration of TGL Maximo with existing SAP inventory system.
- Understand and conform to existing inventory accounting requirements set by TGL Finance team, JV, and L&M procedures.
- Assist with updating, development, and implementation of TGL Inventory Management procedures.
- Ensure the highest level of quality with regards to the data integrity of each Inventory Master Record.
- Monitor and ensure timely inputs of daily inventory transactions (receipts, issues, transfers, adjustments, etc.).
- Generate and manage daily MRP reports, review and analyze the report data to make informed inventory replenishment decisions.
- Generate, review, analyze inventory Business Object reports to help the MM warehouse team with day-to-day taskings.
- Carry out on-going analysis and optimization of inventory stocking level settings to ensure alignment of the Business material requirements and inventory holding account budget.
- Recommend and coordinate stocking level adjustments.
- Work closely with the warehouse team to execute on-going stock-check process utilizing Maximo Cycle-Count application.
- Facilitate and coordinate execution of the TGL materials disposal process.
- Enable evaluation of all excess materials returns: WO, TAR’s, Projects and determine appropriate disposition
- Identify and monitor MM Warehouse Key Performance Indicators that tracks and communicate progress on inventory and warehouse.
- 10+ years demonstrable experience in Inventory Management field
- Previous work experience with Maximo and/or SAP.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Working proficiency if MS Office basic software tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Working knowledge pf Business Objects, or similar reporting tools a plus.
- Experience within an oil and gas or mining operating environments is preferable.
- An understanding of equipment and materials employed in oil & Gas industry a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills effective communication, and ability to work effectively within a functional matrix organization and influence leadership and operating function stakeholders
- English language and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- A degree in business, supply chain management or related discipline.
- Could be substituted with professional internationally recognized SCM certification (e.g. CIPS).
- In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
- Recognition of your performance.
- Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for
- Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and extend your professional network.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.