Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Sub Office, Tamale, the Business Support Assistant (G5) will be expected to perform the following duties:
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Sub-Office in coordinating programmes and operations in Northern Ghana
- Keep calendar of key activities, events, and meetings, and ensure reminders and follow-up actions
- Assist in convening meetings (internal and external) with staff, partners, and stakeholders; and take minutes of meetings.
- Provide protocol support including ensuring hotel reservations and airport pickups for senior management on mission to the sub office.
- Establish and maintain contacts list of partners and key collaborators, liaise by telephone, email and/or whatsapp with the Country Office and external partners and collaborators.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Receive, screen and log correspondence and bring to the attention of Head of Sub-Office
- Draft, format, register and dispatch official correspondences as may be required and maintain records.
- Follow up on wide ranging issues relating to the functioning of the Sub Office in collaboration with the Sub-Office Units and teams
- Keep track of MOUs, LOUs, FLAs and other agreements or contracts at the field level.
- Perform any other duties as may be provided by Supervisor from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- A minimum of first degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Administration, Communications, Public Relations, or any other related qualification.
- A master’s degree in any of the above fields is an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
- A minimum of four years of progressive work experience in supporting role on programmes and/or operations.
- Demonstrate responsibility, proactiveness and initiative to respond and/or act independently under minimal supervision and general guidance. Ability to think on the spot and use judgment in dealing with unforeseen daily operational challenges.
Language: Fluency and Good Command of the English language is essential.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.