Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reputable Company is looking for a responsible employee with the position of a Sales Officer.
- The job holder principally reports to the Assistant Sales Manager.
- The principal purpose of the role is to generate sales revenue for the company and to collaborate effectively with the technical team to design and propose IT solutions for clients.
- The job holder is also required to extract value from supplier relationships and ensure that agreed prices and margins are secured as far as is practically possible.
- The nature of the role requires the job holder to build solid relationships with clients and communicate the company’s value proposition to customers.
- To succeed in the role, the job holder must undergo periodic technical certification from OEMs such as Dell, Nutanix, Cisco etc. These certifications are critical to the company’s business and strengthening of staff product and process knowledge.
- As a consequence, the job holder must have gained no less than 3 years of working experience in a sales environment and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To support the Assistant Sales Manager in the efficient running of the sales department, ensuring that sales targets and margin objectives are met.
- To support the sales trainees in acquiring the necessary sales skills to succeed in their roles
- To actively grow sales by building strong client and supplier relationships.
- To collaborate with the technical team in developing client solutions
- To conduct monthly and quarterly sales analysis and report to the Assistant Sales Manager; detailing key findings, trends, sales pipeline and revenue forecasts
- To work on tenders and prepare submission documents to the CEO for approval prior to submission.
- To undergo periodic OEM certification as mandated by the company.
Decision Making and Role Complexity
- The main decisions taken relate to ensuring that the highest professional level of sales service and technical knowledge is exhibited to all clients and stakeholders. These decisions should be taken against a background of intense commercial pressure to grow the business and the development a team of a highly trained sales team.
- Although these decisions are as far as possible based on objective evidence, the decisions themselves require good experience; as well as customer relationship management, technical, interpersonal and effective communication skills to achieve the right balance between sales support, service delivery and the company’s commercial goals.
- A “right-first-time” approach must be applied to all areas of responsibility. This will require proper planning and effective communication with various personnel in the company; as well as client counterpart personnel. Consequently, the job holder must have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in an IT sales environment and must be able to demonstrate good listening skills to understand and interpret client needs; as well as propose solutions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Job Holder has:
- Direct impact on GHC50m worth of sales revenue
- Direct impact on margins and profitability
- Direct impact on OEM Partnership Status
Job Accountability and Values
Ownership Mentality?: Accountability & Responsibility – Holding yourself and others accountable and responsible.
Building yourself and your team?: Continuous learning and coaching for yourself and your Team
Bias for Action ?: Timely completion of projects and activities on time and in Full (OTIF).
Growth Mindset?: Unrelenting focus on supporting the growth of the Business
Timely response to staff and management requests, on time and in Full (OTIF)
Relationship Management: The role involves direct communication with various stakeholders at all levels, and therefore requires exceptional ability to build and manage these relationships and to communicate effectively utilizing all mediums.
Company Knowledge: Deep assimilation and understanding of the company? Values, Mission and Vision.
How To Apply
Qualified persons are required to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and application letter to:
Deadline for the submission of applications: 21st April 2022. Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.