Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Total Petroleum Ghana Plc is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building.
The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from our local universities. For the past 5 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Plc has successfully developed Twenty-One (26), Ghanaian young graduates, through this initiative.
Contexte et Environnement
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity that consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months of international exposure in TotalEnergies affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Degrees must be in the following disciplines :
- Mechanical & Civil Engineering fields.
- Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Candidates With Additional Qualifications Will Have An Added Advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
- The ability to speak French is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.