Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Strategic Project Manager who will be responsible for developing efficient project management methods to achieve the highest customer satisfaction and gain more revenue resources for the business. Strategic project managers analyze the current market trends, perform data and statistical analysis, and generate opportunities to close more business partnerships.
They also coordinate with the marketing and sales team to identify effective marketing strategies to increase the brand’s image in various market platforms and enhance sales performance. A strategic project manager handles company accounts and regularly connects with the client for project updates.
In this position, you will report to the COO or directly to the CEO.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage rollouts of CRM enhancements using effective implementation planning, change management and training.
- Help Complete Farmer’s competitive advantage by adopting technologies and methods that can reduce costs, increase ROI, and increase uptime.
- Coordinate team activities to manage project information and communications to all stakeholders and governance bodies.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Facilitate staffing selection by supporting the operations manager with scheduling, interviewing and hiring operations staff.
- Coordinate process design and project planning in the department
- Establish immediate responses to emergency actions; communicate with senior leadership; coordinate maintenance priorities as required.
- Documenting standard processes
- Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Manage multiple projects of medium-to-large size simultaneously, and their respective project teams of varying sizes, complexity and backgrounds through the entire Project Development Life Cycle.
- Manage project management reporting, including tracking each critical step, outcome and final deliverables.
- Contribute to thoughtful and creative discussions with project sponsor(s), stakeholders, department and division management on strategic goals, resources, scheduling, plans and challenges.
- Work with cross-functional teams on assigning tasks, establishing project deliverables and scheduling of those tasks and deliverables.
- Collect and consolidate management data/reports in order to track performance against goals and corporate strategy
- Assist in the formulation, documentation, implementation and optimization of operational SOPs across the organization
- Develop and implement operational models and frameworks by using data to drive the results and growth of the organization.
- Assist in building a business intelligence tool to facilitate decision making and optimization of processes across departments within the organization.
- All other duties are deemed necessary for the role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BSc/MSc Degree in relevant fields.
- 3+ years in a leadership position in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning.
- Significant Project Management experience.
- Experience with strategic planning, stakeholder engagements and business operations
- Strong proficiency with efficient software and spreadsheets
- Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have data analytical skills
- Scenario and system modelling
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong research, decision making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A flexible approach to negotiating and a willingness to be able to work to time-sensitive deadlines are essential.
- A highly motivated and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently, exercise mature professional judgment, and use discretion
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Willingness to continue learning and training.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and willing to work with a team.
- Strong organizational, time management skills and ability to multitask and work under pressure.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.