Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Software Developer at Vodafone Ghana is to act as the specialist software developer responsible for leading the development team in analyzing, designing, developing and packaging cost-effective business software solutions in line with Global/Local business and technical requirements for internal and external customers.
- Responsible for championing software technology adoption, enhancement and usage within the Digital ICT team.
- Lead analysis with the architect to identify software solution opportunities for systems improvement using in-house resources, cost-effective tools and industry best practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify gaps in the existing software solutions and processes so as to advise appropriately the Operational team and engage for an in-house fix or escalate to the appropriate IT/Business unit or vendor to fix.
- Be the go-to developer in identifying new business requirements with the Business Analysts and engage all stakeholders to deliver as per requirements and set timelines and budgets using the onboarding process, as well as automate manual processes in the software space.
- Lead the engagement of the Business Operations Support, Infrastructure and Security teams to ensure that all dependencies are considered and mitigations applied prior to testing and live deployment of software solutions.
- Lead all changes that impact the software applications space. Ensure the team delivers appropriate software documentation pertaining to completed deployments.
- Lead development projects, SIT, UAT and production deployment of assigned software solutions and upgrades.
- Assist in the development of business cases and support the realisation /upgrade/changes of software solutions implementation, defining test criteria, acceptance of testing and user training.
- Facilitate workshops to capture software application requirements between Business stakeholders, Business Support Team, Vendor and SI.
- Microservices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops
- Change and Adaptability
- Testing and Evalutaion
- Software Engineering
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / Professional Skills
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 6 years’ experience in developing software solutions in a Telecoms or equivalent IP/IT environment.
- In-depth knowledge of telecoms and the subscriber interaction processes is highly desired.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.