Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic software developer to join our team to help build our product. This is a new codebase and you’ll be working closely with the CTO to build up the core features of the platform.
If you’re excited about product management and how the process of writing requirements plays a key role in the software development lifecycle, we’d definitely like to talk and hear more about you.
Let's get to know each other (project + option to extend):
We believe that it’s important for both of us to see how we work together before making any long term commitments. If it’s a great fit, we think it’ll be obvious to all of us that we want to continue working together and extend the agreement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is a paid project for 1 month or roughly 120-140 hours. At the end of this period, we’ll recap together and discuss if we want to extend the contract.
What You’ll Do In This Role
- Develop new features for our website and application
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, discuss user feedback and make decisions on how to implement new functionality
- Coordinate with the PM and UX designer throughout the development process
- Test and deploy your work to production
- Contribute to our CI/CD pipeline and DevOps infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience in a production web environment, with a solid understanding of web standards and modern frameworks
- 1+ years of experience with React
- Experience in owning modern frontend architecture throughout the full development lifecycle, as well as vast knowledge of related components and building blocks
- GraphQL and Rest API
- Attention to detail, an ability to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and improve existing code
- A keen eye for crisp, modern aesthetics
- You’re comfortable working 100% remote, autonomously and as part of a team
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
OpenSpec is a VC-backed startup on a mission to transform how product and development teams create and maintain software through living and collaborative documentation.
OpenSpec is a remote-first company, meaning we’re building a team across countries and all of our roles are remote. We believe in flexibility, trust, and teamwork through a mix of synchronous and asynchronous communication.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.