Banking Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region : Credit Officer (Agriculture Loan) - Bonzali Rural Bank LimitedBanking Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bonzali Rural Bank Limited is seeking to recruit a Credit Officer (Agriculture Loan).
The preferred Credit Officer (Agriculture loan officer), will work to assist farmers to get funds needed to finance agric production and the agric value chain activities in the Bank
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare agric loan appraisal reports and present the same for approval.
- Offer agric extension services to loan beneficiaries and undertake day-t0-day farm visits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage and develop the agro mortgage portfolio of the bank
- Monitor and recoup loans given under the agric loan project
- Counsel farmers and clients in the agric value chain
- Perform any other responsibility that may be assigned to you
- Ability to multi-project, work in quick-paced, changing surroundings, and a commitment to accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to follow the process, procedures and written instructions, as well as verbal instructions or directions from the supervisor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to ride a motorbike
- Ability to Communicate proficiently in the Daghani language
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Agric Science Agro-Business Agric Economics, Agronomy or a related area of study is preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a related role required
Location: Kumbung, Tamale, Northern Region
How To Apply
Applications must be supported by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, and contact telephone/e-mail addresses and sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Bonzali Rural Bank Limited
Closing Date: 5 April, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.