Communication Jobs In Accra : Head Corporate Communications, Branding & Investor Relations - Development Bank GhanaCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Development Bank Ghana (DBG) is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, is seeking applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Head Corporate Communications, Branding & Investor Relations
- The role holder will combine the disciplines of finance, communications and branding to provide the investment community with an accurate portrayal of the Bank’s performance and prospects
- Preserving and enhancing the company’s credibility while positively affecting the bank value relative to that of the overall market is a key facet of this role
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum First Degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences or any related discipline
- MBA or related master’s degree in Management, communications, social sciences or a related discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, preferably in investment banking, equity research, business development strategy and/or consulting with a focus on the media sector
- Superior financial and investment analysis capabilities, including clear and thorough understanding of financial modeling and valuation techniques used by financial and investment professionals
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, including the ability to develop and maintain relationships across a global organization
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.