Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Project Construction Administrative Assistant - Samdams ConstructionAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Project Construction Administration Assistant is responsible to perform and support activities both clerical and technical in nature as required to assist the Project Manager and other site personnel on various construction projects. An example of some of the duties involved is creating lists and populating them, printing documents and assembling manuals, preparing data sheets, compiling document packages, and other activities of a similar nature which may be required from time to time.
The position requires some experience in a technical environment with a strong background in computer applications and online document management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Filing electronic and hard copy
- Track change orders, RFI’s and submittal packages
- Development and maintenance of technical lists such as phone/email lists, project-related forms and others
- Writing letters and emails, developing and maintaining data sheets
- Assembling technical portion information for vendor bid and purchase packages
- Develop and maintain meeting and activity schedules for project personnel
- Preparation of documents, manuals and information packages
- Setup and maintain both electronic and hard copy files
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and/or reports
- Scan and copy documents
- Setting up meetings
- Learning to set up and run video/phone conferences
Required Skills or Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills / Experience Required
- Communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to enable clear and effective interaction with superiors, colleagues,and individuals inside and outside the Company
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work productively in a high-volume environment
- Performing technical tasks and/or assisting with technical and general tasks
- Computer proficiency including Word and Excel as a minimum
- Experience with 3D models a plus
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, results-driven, able to work semi-independently, ability to work well in a construction office environment.
- Effective computer skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.