Interior Architect - Genius BrainArchitectural Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Genius Brain Limited is an HR consulting firm providing HR solutions to both businesses and individuals. The company provides quality service and strives to establish strong, long-term relationships with its clients. The company aims at matching the right skill with the job to be performed mainly focusing on the long-term benefits for both the individual and the organization.
Their services include Talent hunting, Training and development, talent sourcing, Job search, factory hands & support services, operating procedures etc.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interior Architect/Designer (Vacancy reference: 2022/Nolle/Interior Architect
Our client "Nolle Design’ is an Interior Design and Remodeling firm located in Accra - Ghana. We uniquely offer a 360° fully integrated interior design service including Project Management, Furniture supply, and sourcing interior materials for our clients' end-to-end solutions (https://www.nolledesign.com/).
To support its operations in Ghana, the company seeks to hire an ‘Interior Architect/designer’.
The successful candidate shall oversee the creation of functional, safe, and aesthetically pleasing spaces by assessing space requirements, determining optimal furniture placement, and selecting decorative items; while adhering to relevant blueprint, building code, and inspection requirements. This includes millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections and RCPs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Reporting to the Business & Strategic Manager, the successful candidate shall inter-alia perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining and organizing project files, schedules and specifications. Visit site(s) and assist in construction supervision.
- Supervising site survey, taking a measurement of existing conditions and producing drawings of the same.
- Working with the entire team in the office and external consultants on projects.
- Working with Business & Strategic Manager to prepare bids for design, refurbishment, decoration & furniture projects
- Supervising and assisting in sketching preliminary design plans and layouts and come up with design concepts which are health in safety compliant
- Identify and be abreast with furniture, fabric and interior design emerging trends and develop profitable design concepts and product lines that capitalize on these trends.
- Managing and maintaining records of original artwork files of all projects and ensure accuracy and precision of all finished graphics for projects.
- Helping to define the quality bar for the Company’s products and designs, and work with individual designers to identify and close gaps (where necessary)
- Assisting with the selection of specialist subcontractors or artisans that will help complete project works.
- Working with Growth Manager to advise on the Design and delivery schedule for Clients, outsourced teams and consultants.
- Developing a comprehensive working plan, scope-of-work for projects.
- Participating in departmental strategic planning meetings
- Assisting in negotiating scope-of-work and project fees with clients as well as artisans
- Approving specified materials, finishes, furnishings, lighting, accessories etc. required for each project Attend conferences, webinars and training as may be required.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
Interested candidates must:
- Have at least 3 years of hands-on experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience and interest in traditional and modern detailing.
- Strong understanding of and proficiency in producing all schedules.
- Job site experience includes working with architects, builders and landscape architects, measuring and producing as-built documents.
- 3D CAD and strong presentation graphics, both hand drawing and computer as well as Photoshop presentations.
- Organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, fast-paced team player.
- Strong technical and practical CAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections, RCP, electrical and millwork.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Ability to understand and follow company policies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must possess good IT skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.