Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the Information Technology Support Advisor with the Africa Business Center for Developing Education in Ghana, you will provide technical support and guidance, and manage a database attractive to young people in search of tertiary education and employment opportunities in and outside Ghana.
Apply today to have an impact on youth development in Ghana!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to develop and manage a database for the partner
- Provide periodic updates and reviews of the website to reflect current needs of young people's educational informational needs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support the partner to develop digital content products and services for young people including job and employment seekers
- Use an intersectional lens to ensure the inclusion and participation of young women and other marginalized youth, as well as their representation, in all activities related to information technology plan
- Support partners to reduce their environmental footprint by transitioning out of paper-heavy communications products, and where printing is necessary, using environmentally-friendly materials
- Participate in pre-assignment training
- Participate in at least 3 public engagement initiatives before, during, or after the assignment. Volunteers will be equipped with the tools, training, and support to achieve these goals. Volunteers will also have one virtual check-in with the Public Engagement Officer throughout the course of their assignment
- Ensure that a gender equality lens is consistently applied in the execution of all activities
- Submit reports as required by the partner organization and by WUSC.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree and/or training in information technology/computer science or a related field
- Experience in developing and managing a website
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A commitment to gender equality, youth inclusion, and volunteering
- Flexibility, adaptability, excellent interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity
- Experience with group facilitation and trainings, including content development considered an asset
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.