Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Managing a team of three Investigators, responsible for coordinating and investigating all allegations of fraud & crime reported to Corporate Security and providing detailed recommendations to the business for action against staff and contractors identified as having breached any business policy or procedure or any Ghanaian criminal legislation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Delivering investigation policies, standards and guidelines in accordance with the Group Security Framework. Ensures that “Lessons Learnt” from investigations are incorporated into the existing security policy standards and best practices.
Manage and oversee the completion of the agreed proactive Fraud & Crime Risk Reviews, New products & Services assessments and Due Diligence as required by the business.
Maintains effective KPI’s regarding reported fraud and crime and provides accurate and timely reports as required to both Vodafone Ghana and Vodafone Group.
- Record and coordinate full investigation of all reported allegations of fraud or crime within the business and maintain appropriate administrative and legal paperwork and records for all investigations.
- Identify and agree recommendations within the business following investigations, including recommendations of disciplinary / criminal action against business staff members or contractors.
- Give evidence in all necessary disciplinary / criminal proceedings regarding investigations conducted
- Dealing with external agencies/ 3rd parties such an NSS, GPS & BNI.
- Provide witness statements and give evidence in court as required in regards to these requests
- Management of all information requests from authorities as a result of customer complaints re communication received
- Ensure compliance to licensing obligations, SOX, internal audit and any other regulatory requirement
- Manage a Team of five Investigators.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical and Professional Qualifications
- Managing investigations
- Forensic Analysis
- Crisis management
- Fraud Strategy and Risk Management
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.