Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The role of the Helpdesk personnel is to serve as the first and major point of contact to all users for all IT services. He/She will help provide first level support to IT incident logs and service requests from users. He/She will report to the West Africa USS Team Lead and Ghana IT Manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Take full ownership of all logged incidents, problems and request fulfilment in an end-to-end and timely manner while communicating update to affected users within approved SLA.
- Utilize technical resources and support procedures to resolve users’ IT challenges and ensure a high customer satisfaction for all logged incidences, problems, and service requests.
- Maintain an updated employees’ and general IT assets inventory of the organisation in an effective manner.
- Develop users’ usage manual and guidelines for basic IT application and infrastructure services.
- Diagnose and provide 1st level support to all user’s hardware and software reported incidents with IT tools are provided to them in a timely manner.
- Provide CUG telephone lines to users and help users to escalate and resolve issues with the concerned telephone service providers when required.
- Escalate all unresolved issues to upper ties supports and/or supervisor in accordance with the established escalation processes.
- Work as an effective team member to provide support to other IT teams when required.
- Support and participate effectively on all organisational capabilities initiatives and operations to ensure success.
- Perform other assigned duties effectively and timely.
- Operation and maintenance of all meeting room and training room communication infrastructure to ensure a high service availability and quality of service experience to users.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure Continuous Service 20%
- Manage facilities 20%
- Manage Performance and Capacity 20%
- Manage configuration 20%
- Organisation Capability-Support 20%
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Possess a BSc degree in Computer Science, IT Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience post-National Service in technical helpdesk/user support.
- ITILv3/CCNA/and or certification in BCP will be an added advantage
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS/ MS Office Applications.
- Superior customer service and support skills.
- Strong problem resolution, judgement, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need-to-know basis
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed on deadlines
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to take initiatives, be proactive and forward-thinking
- Attentive to details
- Team player
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.