Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Design the infrastructure, data flows, services within your area according to the Enterprise architecture and the Business and Functional requirements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work closely with Tech Lead and Architect Lead to find the ideal technical setting
- Work closely with product teams to successfully monitor the progress of initiatives
- Propose and establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- A highly flexible, adaptable, and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties/suppliers
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership to a group of solution designers, engineers, and developers
- Proven solution architecture experience
- Good knowledge of DevOps/CICD, Big Data Analytics, Full Stack web development, data integration pipelines and fully automated QA and environment management
- AWS knowledge: both server infrastructure and serverless products (e.g. Lambda and ECS)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience with microservices architectures
- Understanding the Kafka and Kubernetes architectures would be advantageous
- Ability to work with Terraform
- Docker containers and CI/CD automated build and deploy processes
- REST APIs and messaging/event-based communication
- Technical background and experience with Java-based languages (e.g. Groovy or Kotlin), as well as
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
The deadline for receiving applications is April 30, 2022.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.