Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Continuous tracking of product profitability and detailed tracking of the entire income statement by understanding of all the levers of profitability and executing appropriately to pull these levers.
- Developing actionable plans to drive up NIR and to reduce direct and transfer pricing expenses by understanding transactional behaviour and driving changes in this base to reduce channel costs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Continuous Analysis/Understanding of FNB value proposition (pricing, rewards, product features) relative to the competition and enhancing the product to drive market share growth through tacking market share and developing actionable plans to reach our market share targets and continuous tracking and optimization of product sales across channels.
- Work with the Sales team, the CVM team, the Channel Migration team, the Debit Card team, Fraud team, marketing team and the Analytics team to drive appropriate actions.
- Work with the various channels such as FNB Online, ATMs, Branch Banking, Telephone Banking and Premier to drive sales and reduce costs of servicing customers.
- Assisting the Customer Services Team to resolve customer queries.
- Management of annual price review process for both RSA Personal Banking as well as for African Subsidiaries where FNB is active including financial modelling, system implementation as well as communications by doing pricing and revenue enhancement (Non-Interest Revenue) detailed analysis of transactional and customer data to provide insight into pricing strategies.
- Continuous review and proactive optimization of product rules by understanding, maintenance and enhancement of various pricing and product systems and processes.
- Proactive determination of product and system gaps (due to system defects, inappropriate designs, etc.) and working with the Projects and Operations.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: A relevant quantitative degree is highly preferable, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, Econometrics etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Preferred Qualification: Quantitative, Analytical, Financial Modelling, Data Analysis, Product Management, Good knowledge of SQL preferable, good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Office experience.
- Experience: At least 2 - 3 years relevant business experience preferably in Retail Banking.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.