Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Akkadian Labs focuses exclusively on creating collaboration inspired software that maximizes business results by improving the way people communicate and work together. Our solutions include turnkey applications and custom software solutions. Technology is complex. We make it simple.
The Software Engineer II is a vital role within the team, leveraging your expertise to create easy to use software solutions leveraging the latest program and languages and algorithms.
In this role you will be responsible for writing server-side application logic, developing back-end and front-end components, connecting applications with other (often third-party) web services, and supporting the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. You will also develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for a PHP Developer who has a passion for coding and loves pushing out the best quality code. If this sounds interesting to you, and you are a customer-centric, innovative results-driven, organized, autonomous, adaptable team player, and takes pride in coding as an art, we want to talk to you!
This position is based in Accra, Ghana.
With a focus on maintainability, scalability and quality, you will;
- Use PHP to develop fast and stable production-ready backend code
- Work with your fellow engineers to determine the best architecture and mix of technology to help us deliver the best product possible
- Follow the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process models, including Agile/Scrum methodologies, as well as, full life cycle project management experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience building web applications using PHP, Symfony, or Laravel
- Good understanding of ORM tools, such as Doctrine
- AWS experience
- Machine Learning/AI experience
- Experience integrating with 3rd party web API’s
- Experience building REST API’s
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in version control systems such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial
- Database experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or MS SQL Server
- Solid understanding of LAMP and HTTP architectures
- Telecom or VoIP experience
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.