Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
iPay is searching for a suitably qualified candidate to fill in the position of Customer Service Representative.
- Answer inbound calls in a more professional manner and provide information about products and services or resolve issues on first contact (FCR)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and provide a solution to delight them
- Responsible for assisting customers to process their orders or cancel and capture details in the ticketing system/CRM
- Process orders, applications, and forms
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Follow up on customers and their complaints; ensuring that customers’ requests are addressed accordingly
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, live chat, or social media
- Keep records of interactions and transactions of customers, keeping records of details of customers’ complaints, inquiries, and comments in the ticketing system/CRM
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Make outbound calls and close others or deals when needs be
- Identify tasks critical to keeping customer satisfaction levels in check
- Achieve all your KPIs and targets assigned within the month/quarter
- Ensure maximized productivity and minimized costs
- Network with various departments and groups that are involved in customer support, orders, delivery, and processing
- Render administrative support to other customer care team members when the need arises, or as instructed
- Assist in coaching and developing new hires during buddying/nesting
- Encourage and motivate team members for the continuance of quality service delivery
- Any other task assigned by your immediate supervisor
- Minimum of a First Degree in any related field
- Must be self?motivated and able to prioritize between assignments.
- Must have strong telephone etiquette
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.