Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role provides ongoing support to the Head of Strategy in delivering the company’s strategy and business plans monitors key initiatives against milestones and targets and resolution of issues arising from various interactions with Business Unit (BU) managers. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through their own efforts.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures business units comply with timelines for reporting deliverables and follow up on outstanding reports.
- Checks business units submissions for accuracy and content and makes enquiries on outstanding/inconsistent reporting.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collects information from business units that feed into the segment business plans and reports, and consolidates to a segmented view.
- Assesses status of initiatives, analyses trends in delivery and highlights areas of concern for discussion at OPSCOM.
- Sources and/or conducts ad hoc research for management use and strategy formulation.
- Compiles presentations to facilitate continuous understanding of strategy and progress in the delivery of strategy.
- Drive and formulate business strategy.
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior management.
Qualifications And Experience
- Tertiary qualification (Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or Actuarial).
- At least 3 years of business experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word is key.
- Business reporting and presentations.
- Checks, manipulates and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.