Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our multinational client who retails medical diagnostic and laboratory products and after-sales service requires two (2) experienced Pharmacist or Scientist with a sales background to join their Accra and Kumasi team in Ghana respectively Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be mainly required to detail out the value add and product differentiation to the target market.
- Hold presentations and management clinic meetings with patient groups with approval from the line manager.
- Implementation of strategies as directed by line manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Implementation of Sales Strategy with key marketing messages by customer segmentation.
- Identify new possible clients as well as opportunities within existing clients to further grow business.
- Ensure monthly reviewing and reporting of sales to drive annual sales targets and achieve increased revenue and market share.
- Ensure correct and effective brand awareness at customer sites and offices.
- Plan and facilitate (user and promotional) workshops for existing and new possible clients.
- Ensure ongoing liaison, contact, interaction and communication with customers and specifically key responsible contacts to provide customer service excellence.
- Perform basic complaint management functions which includes but is not limited to receiving a case from the customer and reporting same.
- Preferably a pharmacist or a graduate with a science background (minimum of 2.1' for a science graduate).
- Minimum of three (3) years Sales and Medical Representative experience, preferably in area of Diabetes related products including monitoring.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have a proven record of healthcare professional engagements and be able to discuss Strategy.
- Good customer relations and interaction.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to influence decision making.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Result-oriented and able to deliver customer's needs.
- Negotiation skills and ability to be decisive and take appropriate actions.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.