Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our multinational client who retails medical diagnostic and laboratory products and after-sales service requires three (3) experienced Sales Executives to join their Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi team in Ghana respectively Reporting to the National Regional Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for Sales and Distribution of products in their assigned territory.
- Delivery of the assigned volume and value targets for Diabetes product within customer base expansion and territory growth.
- Responsible for ensuring the right pricing of the products and generating the required profit for the respective territory.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Effectively execute all marketing activities and promotions in the assigned territory while deploying the right materials in the right way at the right time.
- Manages the credit transactions of the individual customers to ensure zero bad debts while maintaining the required credit limit and approved length of time for credit by customer.
- Be the company’s face in assigned territory through customer relationship management while ensuring the right processes are adhered to.
- Effectively manage the various company customer programs for wholesalers, retailers, consumers and other relationships.
- Responsible for effectively managing and maintaining all work tools in good condition at all times.
- Manages stock rotation within the territory by utilizing the first expiry first out policy.
- Adhere to all company policies on cash & credit transactions and overall policy obtainable in the company.
- Must have graduated with a second class upper (2.1') from a reputable university, preferably with a degree in Medical related field.
- Must have three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in selling FMCG products or Medical related products.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good sales prospecting, negotiation and deal closing skills required.
- Experience working with business to consumer (B2C) market segment.
- Experience in writing reports.
- Knowledge of Diabetes Care and treatment solutions is an advantage.
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Have a proven track record of target achievements and innovative deployments.
- Must be able to manage an assigned territory (wholesale, retail) pharmacies and hospitals.
- Effective communicator (written & verbal), ability to build rapport and maintain relationships.
- Highly customer-focused constantly working to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ability to impress customers and clients with exceptional presentation and customer service skills.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.