Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
By joining the Technology Consulting team, you will be helping companies solve a whole range of tasks from the requirement to respond to the ever-changing demands of the market, to applying comprehensive cost reductions and implementing of ERP systems. As part of this growing team, you will also get to help shape the innovative culture that makes EY such a great place to work.
If you have a keen interest in technology as well as intellectual curiosity and energy, then Technology Consulting could be exactly the right place for you.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Providing technical coordination, between scrum Teams and leadership/guidance; on design options
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support scrum teams in building robust applications using the most appropriate technologies, languages, tools and methodologies
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired solution
- Suggest and implement process improvements and provide alternatives where relevant including, creating and maintaining technology standards
- Ability to understand and define software and hardware capacity requirements based on system or user requirements
- Ability to create a vision of the overall solution and conceptualise/translate business requirements into end-to-end technical solutions
- Identify technical gaps, opportunities, or inefficiencies in any area of architecture, and the overall application development lifecycle and develop plans to close such gaps
- Ability to review architecture designs, to identify issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Understand business needs to define system specifications by planning and designing the structure of a technology solution
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Communicate system requirements to solution delivery, development and testing teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and also assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals, and also ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
Educational Requirements And Technical Skills
- A bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 10+ years practical experience
- Proven architecture, design and implementation experience with large scale projects
- Experience in developing IT Strategies
- Ability to conceptualize and translate business requirements into end-to-end technical solutions
- Extensive experience of multiple technologies – Open-source applications, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, AWS
- Experience at providing technical leadership to project resources to meet project deadlines and ensure project objectives are met
- Experience of developing detailed knowledge of all aspects of the application development cycle
- Innovative thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technology and ability to learn quickly
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A broad understanding and knowledge of industry technology trends
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Project delivery and Project Management methodologies as used in large integrated environments – Waterfall and Agile
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator and a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion for technology and making things happen in a dynamic organisation. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.