Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate must be able to drive and operate other mid-sized trucks or products from workshop to project sites. He/ She should be able to inspect and repair vehicles, machinery, and light trucks. Candidate is expected to treat all individuals with respect; respond sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness.
- Drive staff, visitors, and fabrications to, from and within the assigned locations as and when required.
- Carry out routine maintenance of vehicles.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain log books and report regularly to Fleet Supervisor on the performance of assigned vehicles.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs where applicable and advice Supervisor and staff on the repairs of vehicles.
- Assist in the recovery of broken down vehicles.
- Give technical assistance and coordinate the procurement of genuine vehicle parts for maintenance and repairs
- Give technical guidance to other vehicle users to polish driving skills and unsure the safe use of the vehicles
- Ensure that vehicles are clean and have all the requisite safety gadgets such as fire extinguishers, dusters, basic tools and equipment and also valid road worthy certificates and insurance.
- At least 10 years driving experience.
- Professional driver’s license for at least 10 years, preferably experience with mid-sized trucks (pickup cars).
- 10+ years relevant experience or Motor Vehicle Technician (MVT)
- To be able to undertake general servicing of vehicles and diagnose faults.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to conduct minor repairs on vehicles.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive for long hours.
- Knowledge of Accra road networks.
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic Certificate (MVM) is a plus but not mandatory
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.