Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Gaming Commission of Ghana invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the position of: Internal Auditor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide input for the formulation of policies of the commission
- Facilitate the development of procedures processes, systems, standards and guidelines for the effective implementation of programmes and activities of the commission
- Supervise the implementation of internal controls and risk management systems of the commission
- Supervise the development and update of standards, procedures and guidelines for internal auditing in the commission
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a database on internal audit activities of the commission
- Supervise the preparation of internal audit reports of the commission
- Supervise the development of the budget and annual work plan of the unit
- Supervise the collation of input for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports
- Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the unit
- Supervise and appraise the performance of subordinate staff in the unit
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in a relevant field
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA) Ghana or any other recognised professional accounting body
- A minimum of 6 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Gaming Commission in collaboration with Public Services Commission
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.