Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking to hire experienced, customer-oriented call centre executives to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The call centre executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
To be successful as a call centre executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately record details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.