Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Assistant Community Liaison Coordinator (A/CLO) fully assists the CLO Coordinator in developing and managing a program based on community demographics and post-specific needs. He/ She assists in all eight areas of CLO responsibilities as well as providing clerical and administrative support.
The A/CLO identifies needs within the post community and responds with effective programming, information and resources and referrals and provides orientation and information of interest to the Embassy community.
Also he/she is responsible for assisting CLO with planning, organizing and coordinating CLO events and activities. A/CLO works with CLO Coordinator to enhance post morale and maintain/improve quality of life for all community members. This is a non-supervisory position, and is directly supervised by the CLO.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Evaluations
Two years professional work experience in an environment that requires problem solving and administrative skills is required.
Customer service experience working with a diverse and complex client base is required
Completion of High School is required
LANGUAGE: Fluent English speaking/reading/written is required. This may be tested.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Good interpersonal skills to work with people of diverse cultures and interests. Ability to work flexible hours. Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.