Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining the Nestlé Internal Audit Team means you will be contributing to the mission to enhance and protect Nestlé’s organizational value by identifying risks and providing objective assurance, advice and insight. You will get to work and train in every area of our business while travelling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carry out assignments. The job requires extensive travelling and could be up to 35 weeks in a year.
A day in the life of…
- From day one, you will have the responsibility to analyze a specific function or process, to develop recommendations of improvement and discuss the same with stakeholders. Time constraints are tight, as you have between 3-4 weeks in a unit to complete the project. Team members will travel together during the 10-weeks assignment before they rotate. Working and travelling together for three months under demanding circumstances requires a high level of team spirit and tolerance but forms a special bond between the Auditors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You will be dealing with professionals at all levels of the company; from operators in a factory to senior management at the Head Office and experience the fascination of interacting with people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
- Auditing in Nestlé Internal Audit is an operational and hands-on job. The underlying principle is actively involving colleagues at the audited unit. This means conducting interviews with all levels of staff to become familiar with the processes and systems, but also includes performing risk analysis and adequate audit tests supported by proper data mining methodologies.
- Identifying weaknesses are the result of your work. As a Nestlé Auditor you have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestlé Group – such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production and Finance – and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
What Will Make You Successful
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Finance, Audit, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Law
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in Auditing/Finance/Other Operational roles will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical skills and a team spirit mindset.
Minimum Educational qualification:
Completion of a university program with certification (MSc) in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Law, or MBA. Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Relevant work experience:
- 2-3 years of operational experience in Finance, Supply chain, Sales, marketing or factories in Nestlé.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.