Jobs In Kintampo 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC) is a well-established, African-based, research centre and one of three field research centres of the Research and Development Division of the Ghana Health Service an agency of the Ministry of Health.
The work of KHRC has implications for health policy and practice throughout Ghana, Africa and the rest of the world. KHRC is situated in the middle part of Ghana and offers research and training services nationally and internationally and its staffs are multidisciplinary.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for appointment as Data Manager or IT Manager at Kintampo Health Research Centre, Kintampo, Bono-East Region.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Academic Qualification: MSc Computer Science, or Masters in an IT Related Field
- Competent with at least one of the following databases: Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Java, Python, PHP.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.