Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Department Manager/Educational Programme Coordinator and your responsibilities are:
- As a Teacher, You will teach children with various learning challenges (street-connected children) at the basic level whiles also organising playful activities for them.
- You will teach street-connected young adults enrolled in our TVET Program.
- You are also expected to perform educational assessments.
- As an Education Program Assistant, your role will also involve coordinating educational activities, organizing workshops for social workers who teach in our organization, training them on teaching skills, whiles also supervising/coaching them on their teaching activities.
- You will also be expected to perform some administrative roles and assist the program coordinator to ensure the quality of the educational activities as well as to develop and implement new educational programs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
In order to thrive in this role, you should bring:
- At least a Degree/Diploma in Education
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a school
- Age: Not below 30 years
- Proficient knowledge of general IT systems and applications including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good organizational skills, friendly and approachable manner
- High accuracy and quality-focused mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize a demanding workload, multi-tasking and to work autonomously
- Knowledge about teaching children with learning and behaviour difficulties at the basic level.
- Good observational skills and reflective skills
- Ability to organise workshops for teachers
- Experience in training adults about teaching skills
- And, a passion for teaching and also our Mission
- Should be able to speak any of these Languages: Dagbani, Kokomba, Frafra
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.