Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a Private University located at Oyibi, Accra, accredited by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission and affiliated with the University of Education, Winneba. We are a practice-based institution, offering Programmes in Jewellery Design Technology, Digital Media and Communication Design at the Degree, Diploma and Certificate levels.
We are currently processing accreditations for two other Programmes namely Fashion Design and Product Design and Entrepreneurship.
AsanSka University College is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Assistant Librarian to join our team. As a Senior Assistant Librarian, you will perform a range of duties such as assisting students to locate reading materials, cataloguing library resources and maintaining library records.
For this position, you will have to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills, as a great part of your job will involve interacting with students. The ideal candidate should also possess in-depth knowledge of library database systems, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist students and senior members to locate reference and reading materials.
- Collect and catalogue library resources including books, films and publications.
- Maintain library records and ensure they are updated.
- Perform regular audits of the information and inventory on file.
- Educate students and other users on how to properly search for information using the library databases.
- Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Clarify the use of library facilities and provide information about library policies.
- Make sure the library meets the needs of precise groups of users including disabled students and senior members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent qualification in the same field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a library.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of library databases.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to
Deadline for application: Friday, 21st January 2022.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.