Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
You will ensure the company complies with its external regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and bylaws. You will work with management and staff to identify and manage all regulatory risks.
You will supervise staff training (from a licensing and regulatory perspective), record evidence of training conducted, coordinate board and sub-committee meetings, draft, review and constantly update KYC and AML documents and conduct quarterly internal reviews to ensure total compliance ahead of external regulator reviews.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced professional with certification in law, finance, accounting, secretaryship or a related field.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance role.
- Good knowledge of legal systems and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
How To Apply
If interested, send your CV to
stating clearly the role being applied for.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.