Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Husky Injection Molding Systems, our success is based on your success. Our ability to keep our customers in the lead is based on building the strongest team possible.
Husky has a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships and unique culture and values. We are dedicated to offering our customers the highest quality products and services and are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
We are a leader in developing state-of-the-art technology and it is this technology base that uniquely positions us to serve customers who seek differentiation through solutions that provide speed, flexibility and maximum productivity. This capability is at the core of our mission and competitive strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunities for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people, this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
After an initial training period, you will be responsible for the installation, start-up, troubleshooting nd preventive maintenance of our injection moulding systems at our customers’ facilities. Ideally located in the Accra region (Ghana), you will operate from your home office with general administrative support from our regional office.
You will provide service support to our customer’s by travelling extensively to their facilities, located mainly in North and West Africa and surrounding countries. You will report to the Regional Service Manager, located in our regional office in Europe. This position offers great challenges and has a significant impact on the final business result and growth. It is a unique opportunity to combine technology and inter-human contacts.
The position will require frequent travel within North and West African countries (up to 85% travel) with occasional trips to other countries.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Travelling regularly to our customers, mostly located within the North & West Africa region, you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, installing or upgrading all Husky products
- You will be responsible for the execution and follow-up of your customer visits, creating reports from work, share it with customer and Husky’s representative
- You should be offering advice or lead training to promote Husky’s products and services
- You should be a self-starter that understands the importance of customer satisfaction and can be an ambassador for our strong core values.
- Technician or Engineer degree with general experience in control systems, and/or equivalent hydraulic, electrical or mechanical experience
- Troubleshooting attitude and focus on correct working practices
- Knowledge in PLC controls and in industrial automated systems
- Your initiative, team spirit and time management abilities enable you to deal with multiple priorities in a timely and proactive manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience in field service and injection moulding would be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of all MS offices applications
- Fluent in English. French language would be considered an asset.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.