Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC Ghana) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Subject Officers (Assistant Registrar II).
- Geography & Tourism
- Information & Communication Technology
- Business Management
- Secretaryship and Management Studies
- Home Economics
- Visual Art
- Special Education
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Successful applicants will be assigned duties in the Test Development or Test Administration Division.
Applicants should possess:
- First Degree from a recognised University (Minimum, Second Class Lower) in the relevant discipline. A certification in Braille/Master’s Degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate or their equivalents with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics, at ONE sitting.
- WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate with credits in six subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than TWO (2) sittings.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years of relevant post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable institution.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Result-oriented and with unquestionable integrity, confidentiality, and reliability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain credible working relationships
- Be computer literate with typing skills
- Good leadership ability
- Great organisational and decision-making skills.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old as at the close of the advertisement for the position.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.