Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC Ghana) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Network Administrator II (Assistant Registrar II).
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Information Communication Technology Division:
- Establishing network specification
- Evaluating network performance
- Maintaining network performance
- Securing network by developing network access
- Preparing users by developing network access
- Upgrading network.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants should possess:
- First Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study from a recognized University (Minimum, Second Class Lower). Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate or their equivalents with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics, at ONE (1) sitting.
- WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate with credits in six subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than TWO (2) sittings.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable institution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent leadership ability.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and reliability.
- Good organisational and coordination skills and be result oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Computer Literacy.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.