Accountant II (Assistant Registrar II) - WAEC GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC Ghana) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Accountant II (Assistant Registrar II).
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, financial and cost analysis.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget controls.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the Council.
- Interact with Internal and External Auditors in completing audits.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants should possess:
- First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting Option (Minimum, Second Class Lower) or Bachelor of Commerce and be literate in accounting software. Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate or their equivalents with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics, at ONE (1) sitting.
WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate with credits in six subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than TWO (2) sittings.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable institution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good analytical skills
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Result oriented
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old as at the close of the advertisement for the position.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.