Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This position is remote.
The Bundle Africa team is looking for passionate Blockchain Developers to assist in the development of the wallet and its underlying features. As a blockchain developer, you must be active in the planning and implementation of computer software for the cryptocurrency market. You should be self-motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyse and evaluate blockchain-based technology in the market.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Join the full life cycle of building crypto wallet platform products including requirement gathering, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support
- Partner with the product manager, DevOps, QA, and teammates to get things done
- Promote technology best practices within the team, and conduct code review for peers
- Focus on core blockchain infrastructure, including relevant service, framework and libraries
- Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate technical partners
- At least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Sound understanding of software engineering & design principles
- Experience working with at least one of the following languages: Java, Kotlin or Golang
- Experience with smart contract development frameworks such as Solidity or Vyper
- Have a good understanding of blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, Byzantine fault tolerance, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of the current DeFi ecosystem (Curve, Balancer, AMMs, Yearn, Aave, Synthetix, MakerDao, etc.). You have ideally used and integrated these protocols before
- A good understanding of scalability in large distributed systems and protocols
- Experience with platform engineering and a good understanding of underlying internet protocols
- Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL or any other popular relational databases
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.