Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
For our client, one of the largest palm plantations that have evolved and developed its ecosystem into a resort fit for educational and hospitality purposes, we are looking for the right candidate to take up the role of Botanical Gardens Operations
Manager to support its growth and goals.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and supervise plant systematics and cultivation
- Supervise identification, cultivation and maintenance of about 700 specific palm species
- Lead in the conservation of palm species and landscape
- Sourcing of plants species and supervising plant parts inspection
- Monitor and ensure appropriate computer documentation and management of data on plant species
- Communicate feedback on work processes and activities
- Any other duties assigned by Superior
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must have a degree in any of the following programmes;
- Botany/Crop Science
- Agronomy/Horticulture Biological Science
- Forestry/Forest Sciences
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Sciences
The ideal candidate
- Must be willing to relocate and stay in Abuja, Nigeria Must have sound knowledge and understanding of carrying out Plant Taxonomy Must have sound knowledge and understanding of the conservation of Palm tree species Must have good supervisory skills for Field operations 1 – 3 years experience in Botanical Gardens operations or similar exposure will be an added advantage
Additional skills required
- Communications skills (listening, verbal, written)
- Computer and technical literacy
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Interpersonal relations and abilities
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and creativity
- Live and work in one of the most developed cities in West Africa (Accommodation provided)
- Attractive remuneration but commiserate with experience
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send updated CVs and Academic Certificates to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.