Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Who You'll Work With:
- CNO teams who are building an open-source platform to onboard easily and securely development teams on multi-cloud Kubernetes clusters from a single console.
- BeOpenIT consulting clients, mostly large we are working with on Cloud and DevOps expertise.
What You'll do:
- At first, you will be onboarded through training sessions with BeOpenIT mentors. Then, depending on your background skills and your wishes, you will work either with CNO (Cloud Native Onboarding) project teams or with BeOpenIT Consulting Clients.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop a deep knowledge of Golang and Kubernetes to contribute to CNO, Kubernetes and worldwide open source projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of eBPF projects to cover use cases like Monitoring, Networking and Security.
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience building applications using Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with programming in GoLang
How To Apply
Send you CV to
Deadline: Feb 8, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.