Accountant, West Africa - EcoPlanet BambooAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a global company applying our successful model of landscape restoration to contribute to three of the world’s most critical environmental problems – the need for effective solutions to mitigate global climate change; to reverse some of the world’s most degraded landscapes, and to provide an alternative fibre to disrupt consumer products and markets that still contribute to deforestation and deforestation driven emissions.
We are US based with operational headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya and a growing land base of >22,000 hectares under bamboo restoration activities across Nicaragua, South Africa, Ghana, Rwanda and the Philippines.
We have spent the last decade building the framework for bamboo to be a solution to achieve the above and are poised to scale and are committed to planting over 500,000 bamboo clumps in Ghana in 2022.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your role will be to provide accounting solutions and support to the operation and provide the required services related to accounting, legal and regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will report directly to the General Manager.
Location: Rural - Based on the Farm in the Ashanti Region, with Agogo being the Closest Town
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with implementing financial management systems and training staff in following company procedures.
- Maintain general ledgers, prepare financial transaction reports as well as reconcile accounts.
- Prepare staff payroll and all statutory tax filing, including annual financial statements.
- Assist and prepare monthly and annual financial reporting and help undertake analysis of costs against operational activities.
- Manage the payment of invoices and cost allocations
- Maintain a filing system of documents both digital and in hard copy.
- Develop systems for asset control and management of stores and vehicles.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field and a minimum 5 years of finance and operations experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Can maintain strict confidentiality.
- Attention to detail, analytical skills and good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.