Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is managing the development of our company’s product. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Basically, the product manager will be responsible for managing the product throughout the product life cycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Defining product development strategies and roadmaps
- Determine user needs and desires by researching and collecting user data and market information
- Generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies for different user segments
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with tech teams to deliver product features with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Driving product launches including working with the marketing team, executives, and other product stakeholders
- Perform research and collect user data to help inform product development strategies
- Implement strategies to align the product with organization goals and missions
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Driving the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyzing consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyzing product requirements and developing appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraising new product ideas and strategizing an appropriate to-market plan
- Maintain product management staff by recruiting, orienting and training of employees
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
How To Apply
Send your application to:
Use “Product Manager” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.