Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and creative SEO copywriter to join our excellent marketing team. The SEO Copywriter’s responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
You should be able to monitor website traffic, search results, and develop strategies to increase organic and paid traffic through SEO as well as map brand and product messaging to keyword strategies and content best practices to improve engagement and conversion. Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviours of search engines.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team to understand and
- Addressing website performance improvement opportunities related to the product
- Preparing presentations and maintaining content quality.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Crafting website, blog, social media copies, product descriptions, sales and promotional copy that are search engine optimized.
- Developing and implementing link-building strategies and optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results ranking.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
- Creating innovative and creative messages that effectively capture the target audience and ensure that the consistency of messaging accurately reflects our brand across all functions.
- Understands client business metrics, platforms, key audience segments, and how
- content can drive business results.
- Leveraging digital tools, website metrics and keyword reporting to understand how audiences are finding information, what content is currently resonating, and why.
- Offering guidance to creative teams on keyword optimization.
- Setting measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Leveraging keyword opportunities to drive and increase the most valuable traffic to the company website.
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links and SEO strategy.
- Preparing up-to-date, continuous SEO strategy reports.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly
How To Apply
Send your application to
Use “Search Engine Optimization Copywriter” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.