Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Skills Provision is searching for an Accounts Manager for a company in Ghana, Africa.
The employing company is a prominent retail outfit in Ghana. They require a new financial expert to help move the company forward.
- Oversee all accounting processes and reporting. Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements. Process bank reconciliations and post all journal entries.
- Develop monthly and annual budgets and cash flow reports.
- Prepare monthly cash receipts reports.
- Establish and implement comprehensive policies and procedures for all accounting functions.
- Quarterly and year-end inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare Sales Tax Returns and Business Property Statements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance
- A minimum of 8 years of industry experience
- Hold secondary, industry-relevant qualifications
- Excellent communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle simultaneous projects.
- Strong working knowledge of General Ledger.
- Strong working knowledge of the correlation between inventory, point of sale and accounting.
- Extensive knowledge of systems operations, staff training, management procedures and organisational development.
- Strong IT skills
- Inspirational character
- A natural leader
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Attractive benefits package available
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.