Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a dedicated Production Manager in the paint industry with a minimum experience of 3 years. He/she will be responsible for the processes, formulations, and overall workflow that are essentials in the paint manufacturing business to ensure product quality and safety. The Manager’s duties include:
- Preparing paint batches.
- Analyzing raw materials.
- Conducting QC tests.
- Research and development.
- Explore ways to improve products, processes, and equipment.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Independently plan and execute laboratory work in support of customers’ requests, new product launches, quality complaints and assessment of competitive materials as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with manufacturing plant’s safety procedures and standards. This includes inspection, audit, training, and accident/incident reporting.
- Supervise daily activities of production area. Co-ordinate work schedules, staff requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity.
- Support new product application, equipment, and development.
- Maintaining laboratory instruments, troubleshooting malfunctions, and purchasing new laboratory supplies.
- Writing technical papers and reports, and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
- Assist/Conduct investigations of product & process problems related to raw materials and procedure upsets.
- Actively participate in implementing strategies and policies, which constantly improve the day-to-day and long-term operation. Provide input into decisions regarding direction, training, goal setting, corrective action, and other administrative functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Knowledge in handling quality control. Performs product testing, evaluation and able to give QC adjustments.
- Familiar with tinting paint and coating applications. Use visual color evaluation techniques, spectrophotometer, and software to verify color accuracy. Interpret data using programs such as Datacolor, X-rite, or BYK-mac i.
- Experience in laboratory work and in scientific research and development.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to direct and motivate employees.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.