Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The mining industry is changing focus drastically across the globe. The future is Automation, Electrification and Digitalization. Do you have the skills and ambition to take a leading role in driving the future of the industry in West Africa?
Epiroc West Africa is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to take our customer relations and account management to the next level and implement a customer-centric organization.
The primary task will be to structure our sales force, grow the market share, maintain consolidated profitability, and strengthen Epiroc’s market position in the West African Region. You will have direct operational responsibility for all sales operations within West Africa and be responsible for meeting our set targets. Your mission will be to grow our market and customer share within the West African Region, making Epiroc the market leader in French and English-speaking West Africa.
You will be focusing on developing future business opportunities, analyzing market trends, and rolling out divisional strategies. You should also build and sustain a professional, competent, dedicated, and influential organization that can meet present and future customer expectations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As Regional Sales Manager, you will have responsibility for consolidated operations. You will drive the business with a focus on growth and profitability, finding commercial synergies, building new businesses, and creating new opportunities. You will act as a facilitator and a challenger to the marketing and sales teams involved, increasing knowledge sharing and digitalization in sales operations.
In this role, your mission and responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for the Territory Management Plan for West Africa.
- Ownership of our Key account strategy in close collaboration with Regional Business Line Managers.
- Drive our direct sales force to cover our direct customers per Territory Management Plan.
- Implement an effective CRM system for the sales force.
- Identify Key Customers/Key Prospects/ in our market and define a winning strategy for each in close collaboration with Regional Business Line Managers.
- Plan objectives and strategies with Regional Business Line Managers to achieve the required targets (short-medium-long term) through the Sales organization.
- Manage, motivate and develop your team and observe the company policy of equal opportunities in employment equity.
- Work actively on Epiroc brand positioning in line with the strategy of Epiroc.
- Increase customer satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in Customer surveys (and via other channels)
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment in your domain
- As a Senior Management Team member, you need to actively contribute to developing Epiroc West African Region organization to attract, develop and retain the right people.
- Increase employee satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in internal surveys.
- Interact constantly with other leaders within Epiroc West Africa to support the development of synergies and thereby consolidate the result/ performance of Epiroc
- Work seamlessly with Epiroc Global Strategic Customers to deliver lasting results within West Africa.
Experience And Requirements
- University degree
- At least five years management experience in a similar role
- ten years minimum strategic sales experience in the mining environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- MBA /Management qualification would be an advantage
- Experience in implementing and managing high-performing sales teams.
- Good knowledge of industry operations and applications.
- Proven track record of delivering consistent performance (increasing revenue and market share)
- Proven track record of change management and implementing new working methods.
- Fluent in both French and English will be preferred.
Location: In any of our entities in West Africa, Ghana/Mali/Burkina Faso
You are a charismatic leader with solid communication skills who enjoys building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders. You have a customer-centric approachable to anticipate and meet customer needs. You act as a role model, leading by example and being a visible ambassador for our company values.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.